Arti’s is the first software-only, cloud-based AR platform that enables embedding 3D objects into the scene without changing the video production workflow. Arti creates exciting new opportunities to tell engaging stories and monetize them with AR and data on-location, at live events, in the studio, when broadcasting from home—everywhere. You can watch our intro movie.
The candidate should have the ability to design and implement features end-to-end and to collaborate with the other team members.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- At least 2 years of experience with React.js
- Good eye for UI and deep understanding in UX
- BSc./M.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent from a leading university
- Experience working with cloud-based (AWS, GCP, others) services
- Experience with server side development (node.js) — advantage
- A team player with great communication skills
- Design and implementation of new user facing features, using React.js
- Translating design and wireframes into high-quality code
- Work in collaboration with the other team members
- Optimize existing code for maximum quality and performance